Wednesday, August 3, 2011

This year I participated in something that goes against everything I stand for the...




The Bolder Boulder is an annual 10k race. If anyone knows me, you know that the words Stephanie and running dont typically belong in the same sentence. However, after some begging and pep-talks I caved and signed up. I had never done any type of race prior to this and there were definitly moments, leading up to the day of the race, that I felt I was biteing off more than I could chew. But I DID IT! The picture above is of my wave at the starting line (I'm in there somewhere).







All suited up and ready to RUN!




"Does this shirt make me look fast?"






Just keep running... just keep running...just keep running, running, running!




Crossing the FINISH LINE!


This race was such a great experience! Along the route there were all kinds of bands and people cheering you along. It was so much fun, and I am happy to be able to say I ran the BolderBoulder!

No comments: