Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I have loved Temples for as long as I can remember, and have always had a strong desire to go. Over the past few years that desire became even more apparent and caused me to truly start preparing for this important step. On July 18th, I was able to go to the Temple and receive my own endowments. It was an amazing experience!




I was so great to be at the Temple with my Family and Friends. I love them all so much!!












I am so grateful for the gospel in my life. I know that I am a loved, cherished, Daughter of God. I know that I have a divine potential and that I am never alone! I am so grateful for the blessings I have and will receive by faithfully and regularly attending the temple, and look forward to going there with my future spouse someday.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Steph! That is so awesome!!! Call next time you're in the area, we need to get together!!
Congrats girlfriend :)

Carol Joy said...

Yay, yay! I still need to go with you sometime! ;) Miss you girl!!