Friday, July 10, 2009

My life in Philly!

With my brothers job, he and his family have the opportunity to move every summer to different locations, and luckily due to my single, unemployed lifestyle I have been able to go stay with them for extended periods of time. This summer they moved to Philadelphia and I decided to come spend the summer out here too. What an experience it has been so far! For starters this is my room. If you can really call it that anyway. In all actuallity its a mattress on the floor of the walk-in closet in my niece and nephew's room.


Luckily I dont have to spend much time in there cuz we have been busy doing all sorts of things including experiencing the city. . .
. . . Starting downtown we walked around and saw


City Hall

this cute game piece park

and in the middle of downtown there is this fun fountain and the famous LOVE statue

we all rolled up our jeans and jumped in, then got in trouble cuz apparently thats not ok. . . oops

And of course the experience wouldn't be complete until I had my first Philly Cheese Steak sandwich, from this cute spot downtown Sonny's.

Delicious!

No comments: