Monday, January 3, 2011

Thanksgiving!

this years thanksgiving there was great food and great company!



There is so much that I have to be thankful for this year, but here are the big ones!

~My Family!

I am so blessed to have all my family so close to me! I have 8 beautiful nieces and nephews that mean the world and more to me. I am certain that they are responsible for the majority the happiness that I have in my life!

~The Gospel!

Who I am and what I stand for is a direct result from the things I've learned and know to be true about my Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ. It is through this knowledge and them that I have been able to get through my hardest times and feel joy in my best of times.

~My Career!

Although there are many times that desire more than anything to drop it all to get married and have babies, I am grateful to be in a career where I love what I do. This year I have been very blessed with many opportunities to grow and expand my business.

No comments: