Monday, January 25, 2010

Did hell FREEZE over?. . .

. . . Nope its true!

I finally got a job at a salon!


At the beginning of November I applied for a position at a new salon opening in Greeley. The day before Thanksgiving I got a call from them and set up my first interview. Three interviews, and a cut/color demonstration later, I was offered a full time STYLIST position at Beauty and The Beach Tanning and Hair Salon. WOO HOO!! After much anticipation the salon is now open for business and I am finally doing what I love to do as my career! I am so grateful for this opportunity and I am looking forward to what lies ahead!

3 comments:

Talia said...

YAY!!!! B&B!

Center For Dental Assisting said...

Right on my sista!

Cee Cee said...

I super excited for you! Congratulations!!! I hope it's a complete blast...and I'm spreading the word about you!