Sunday, April 12, 2009

Kella is MARRIED!
So i don't know what the deal is with all my friends getting married but they are. . .On April eleventh, one of my best friends and old roommates got married to her high school sweetheart. This was the first time I got to see her in almost two years because she served a 18 month mission and just got back in November. All of us old roommates and friends got together for a little bachlorette party dinner the night before. It was a blask looking back and remembering our crazy life of almosting getting caught by the police "borrowing" street signs, and sunday lunches/ naps, and all our other random (usually late night) activities!



Us girls at dinner and the Grand Lux Cafe.


Candace, Me, and Brit

At the Temple!


Emily, Chera, Kella, Brittany, and I


Just getting out of the Sealing. I was so sad that I had to wait outside (. . . I need to get the move on and get married too :), but she was so beautiful and glowing with joy as she walked out.

With Kella's mom and sisters

No comments: