Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I simply remember my
FAVORITE things...


1. SLEEPING IN
2.Grapefruit
3. A fully charged cell phone battery
4. So You Think You Can DANCE
5. LOST (for now, my favorites used to be Prison Break and Heros.)
6. The Twilight Saga! Which really means EDWARD!

7. Mountain streams
8. Anything Disney

9. GREEN
10. The greatest animal in the world...the HiPpO!

11. Label Makers
12. CAMPFIRES
13. HuGs AnD KiSsEs from my NiEceS and nEpHewS. . .MuAH!
14. Accessories, Accesssories, Accessories, and did I say Accessories!!!!


15. Buckle tank tops ( as if the fact that they come in all these great colors isn't enough, they also fit great and are the perfect length!)


16. Color Coordinating, whether its my clothes closet or my candy. . . I love ROY G. BIV
17. DIARY OF A MAD BLACK WOMAN

18. Carmex
19. Phase 10 Twist
20. Dancing and Singing in the car with girfriends
21. TARGET
22. AQUAGE hairsyling products
23. Bare Minerals make-up

24. Laughing at something thats

NOT REALLY FUNNY!


25. Center of a cinnamon roll!




... and then I dont feel so bad!

1 comment:

Sophia said...

Oh yay it is soooo good to read/ hear from you again! i love this list, by the way.